Covaxin Registration, Get the Covaxin Registration Process from this page. Today we will provide you complete information about Covaxin in our article, so read our article carefully till the end.
We know that you all want to know about this vaccine, so today we will provide you complete information about this vaccine effect, side effects, test results, and how to register for this vaccine. Hope you all read our article carefully and get your vaccination done as soon as possible.
As you all know that the corona epidemic has spread all over the country and the world, due to which many people are facing many problems and a large number of people are also dying.
That is why the Government of India has issued vaccination, which reduces our chances of suffering from this disease. You can get yourself vaccinated by visiting your nearest Vaccine Centers for which you can register online and book your slot.
This vaccine is effective against the coronavirus to a large extent, the effect of which has also been revealed in the Kai Trail Test. Covaxin is 77.8% effective against covid-19 and 93.4% against other serious diseases. These tests were done by Bharat Biotech, which has proved to be very effective.
A total of 130 cases of Covaxin were tried, 106 in the placebo group and 24 in the vaccine group. To get its full effect, you must take both doses, only then your chances of coronavirus will be completely reduced. In addition to Covaxin, several vaccine brands have varying efficacy.
Covaxin Side Effects
Like other vaccines, many side effects have been observed with this vaccine, which are of different types. In some cases, it has been seen that after getting this vaccine, you may also feel mild fever, pain at the injection site, swelling, headache, and irritability.
Serious side effects may include swelling of the face and throat, shortness of breath, increased heartbeat, rashes, and weakness. You may only have these side effects for a few days and you may not necessarily have side effects.
How to register for Covaxin online?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- Then you have to enter your phone number on the home page, which is used.
- After filling, you have to open either Arogya Setu or UMANG app.
- After opening you have to click on the option of vaccination registration in the app.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in all the information asked.
- After filling in the details, your Covaxin registration will be completed.
- You have to take out the hard copy of your registration slip.
- Through the slip, you can get your vaccination done by going to your nearest Kovid centers.
- If you have any questions about Covaxin, you can message us in the comment section and we will get back to you soon. Stay connected with our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.